SEMPERTRANS is one of the four segments of the Semperit Group, a world-class company in the rubber industry. Semperit Group’s product range stretches from gloves (SEMPERMED), through hoses (SEMPERFLEX) and conveyor belts (SEMPERTRANS), to special technically moulded products (SEMPERFORM).
With production facilities in Poland, France, China, and India, Sempertrans is one of the largest and most technologically advanced conveyor belt manufacturers in the world. The portfolio includes textile belts and steel cord belts for the most demanding applications in the mining, cement and steel industries as well as other applications such as ports, quarries and chemical industry.
At our Bełchatów (PL) location, we are currently recruiting:
Project Engineer – Mechanic
Area: Rogowiec (łódzkie)
The tasks of the person hired for this position will include:
- Leading, organizing and coordinating investment activities in the areas of budgets, technical and human resources, planning necessary activities in the agreement with company guidelines and instructions,
- Taking part at preliminary studies/ visibility researches of potential investments,
- Working out technical specification of new or developed equipment,
- Technical negotiations and contract preparation with investment’s suppliers,
- Supervising investment erection in scope of responsibility with safety, cost and time schedule awareness.
- Superior level in Industry or Mechanical Engineering,
- Experience on the similar position in the area,
- Knowledge in computer science (Word, Excel, Outlook, Auto CAD, MS Project),
- Fluent English speaking and writing,
- Knowledge in SAP modules will be an asset,
- Management skills,
- Verygood organization of workand self-reliancein action,
- Goodmannersandability to workin a team,
- Availability(business trips),
- Ability to workunder time pressure.
- Remarkablechallenges andattractive conditions of employment,
- We guarantee theopportunity for professional developmentand interesting work,
- Team spirit atmosphere,
- Free medical care and additional social bonuses.
Interested in the offer please send your CV by e-mail: email@example.com, including reference number in the e-mail title.