Academic Job Fair – 17th and 18th October 2017
1. The following regulations concerns the 28th edition of Academic Job Fair which will take place on 17th and 18th October 2017 in building C-13 of Wrocław University of Science and Technology.
2. MANUS Foundation declares that it is the organizer of Academic Job Fair which will take place on 17th and 18th October 2017 in building C-13 of Wrocław University of Science and Technology.
3. Application to participate in Academic Job Fair is done via internet system of reservation which is present on the page of the fair and which will be active from 19th July 2017.
4. An exhibitor interested in participation in the fair is to send us via fax or E-mail a signed order which will be sent right after placing an order in the system. Documents should be sent on fax number +48 (071)734-53-41
5. The organizer reserves the ability to move a stand of an exhibitor in order to optimize exhibition space.
6. After receiving an order the organizer will issue a VAT invoice for participating in the Job Fair with a date of payment specified in an order and will sent it by post office. To issue a VAT invoice the data contained in an order will be used.
7. The requiment needed to participate in the fair is regulation of all payments mentioned in a VAT invoice.
8. The expense of participation in the fair is calculated according to fair’s price list contained in the offer of Academic Job Fair and will not be exceed the price given in an order.
9. The organizer takes responsibility of execution of services included in an order of exhibitor if it does not exceed the technical capabilities.
10. At this moment technical capabilities determines:
THE ORGANIZER RESERVES THE ABILITY TO REFUSE ACCEPTING ANY ORDER FROM A COMPANY WHICH BY RESERVING A STAND WILL LEFT ONE MODULE (2m2) UNUSED.
11. Information about technical capabilities and availability of stands in particular as well as free deadlines for presentation can be obtain by contacting with ATP Organization Office(contact: http://atp.pwr.edu.pl/kontakt/).
12. An exhibitor which will order a stand have the right to place a logotype and information according to template in the fair’s brochure ( half of a B5 page) distributed during the fair. Every next page is under specific payment mentioned in the fair’s price list.
13. Information given in an order are not final and can be changed or filled according to exhibitor’s wish.
14. An exhibitor participating in the fair is to gather necessary equipment and to leave an empty stand for a night from 17th on 18th October 2017.
15. The organizer of Academic Job Fair is not responsible for equipment left for a night on a stand.
16. The organizer of Academic Job Fair is not responsible for contents presented by an exhibitor.
17. A base for using exhibitor’s date for commercial purposes is accepted order.
18. An exhibitor is to fulfill the following deadlines::
19. After the expiry of the given deadline, in the case of:
WARNING! – all conclusions and changes reported after the expiry of the given time can not be included.
20. An exhibitor has the right to make a written complain within 7 day since the date of the fair. After that date the service is considered as fulfilled in proper way and can not be refunded.
21. An exhibitor participating in Academic Job Fair has the right to withdraw from participation in the fair:
22. The organizer reserves the right to refuse an order without giving any cause.
23. An exhibitor has the right to benefit from the following services, guaranteed in the chosen package of Academic Job Fair, in the time of 6 months since the registration of a company: