Business Internship Program – Swiss Universal Bank
During this 3-month internship program, you will have the opportunity to develop core professional skills and industry
knowledge, as well as on-the-job experience. You will also receive in-depth functional and technical trainings in the area of private banking products, project management, basic reporting, corporate tools, customer service and more.
Furthermore, you will be able to see how the supporting areas of a financial institution operate and contribute to the overall success of the bank, and you will gain insights into the bank and its culture.
You will be assigned a buddy who will provide you with additional support prior to, during, and after your internship.
Learning opportunities offering:
– Mentoring with senior specialist throughout the whole program
– Tailored functional training (introduction to the role)
– Training Sessions/Know-How Sharing Sessions
– Web Based Trainings/Lynda to excel both soft skills and business/banking knowledge for each participant
– Charity workshop
LokalizacjaKierunki i rok studiówForma rekrutacjiJęzyki obceRodzaj zatrudnieniaObszar zatrudnieniaAplikuj na
- Penult or last year, graduates
- Finance, economics, management, mathematics, physics